x

Iphones

I am currently searching for an iPhone back cover and came across an option to ask a community for suggestions. I am unsure what this community is for, can anyone provide me with more information? Additionally, I am looking for a website that sells authentic iPhone back covers. I found justelegance.de  , which has a variety of back covers but I did not find any reviews for the products. Can anyone recommend this website or provide any feedback if they have experience with it? I am asking in this community because I could not find any reviews on the products.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @johnalien15 - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

I'm happy to help but will need some more detail in order to better understand your question. Are you looking for an iPhone case to hold your Square reader? If so, we have a few listed on this page of our Shop.

Whenever you have a moment, please reply to this message with a little more information describing your technical issue or question and I’ll be sure to follow up as soon as possible 🙂

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2