x

Is the Honeywell Xenon 1902 barcode scanner compatible with Square?

Hi folks, we had received a Honeywell Xenon 1902 scanner from a business friend.

Does anyone know if this scanner will work with Square?

We have the scanner, charging base, and the USB cable for it, but we're looking to see if it is worth it to buy the missing AC adapter.

Currently using an iPad and the Square Stand for our POS.

Thank you kindly!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @HeavySigh

*Heavy Sigh* I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this bar code scanner is not compatible with Square Point of Sale. Currently we support the Honeywell Xenon 1900. In the future you can check our Hardware Compatibility By Device article. 

If you have any other questions I would be happy to help out. 🙂

Message 2 of 4

Hello @Chad,

I recently purchased a barcode scanner Honeywell xenon 1900 on Amazon. When I received it, it says the model number is Honeywell Xenon 1950. Is this still compatible with the square stand and iPad? When I am in the app and connect the USB, the scanner beeps but under my hardware settings it doesn’t show any compatible scanners connnected. Help!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @LaPalomaMarket! It looks like that model hasn't been added to our Hardware Compatibilty By Device article, which means we haven't tested that barcode scanner. You could try these scanner troubleshooting steps but we can't guarantee it will work with your iPad and Stand. I wish I had better news! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4