x
Highlighted

Is there a way to automatically do commission for payroll?

is there a way to pay your employee commission based automatically instead of having to go in and entering it manually. Its just a hassle to find out the net income and then to find out the tip and having to add and do all the math and then putting the amount on the payroll. it would be nice if we can just be able to have the system calculate it for us, and then add the tip on it separately. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Square Community Moderator

Re: Is there a way to automatically do commission for payroll?

Hi @JeautyAesthetic - as a former manager myself, I totally understand how automatic commission calculations would be a huge timesaver for businesses needing to pay their employees on commission. Sounds like you are already correctly adding their commission amount to the “Additional” column in "Run Payroll" tab of the Payroll section of your Square Dashboard.

We will let you know as soon as this feature is available - keep an eye on the Product Updates section of the Community 🙂

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Beta Member

Re: Is there a way to automatically do commission for payroll?

This feature should definitely be prioritized it's would help a great deal just to have this done in the click of a button especially for larger commission based businesses. Let's put in the good word

Message 3 of 3