x

Is there a way to print transactions by server?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: print transactions by server

is there a way to print  a list of a days transactions by server?  I can get the list on my dashboard, but to print it I can only print what is shown on my screen, then I have to scroll down and print again.  Is there a way to print the list from my terminal?, that would be even better

thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

In the PoS, go to Reports, then Sales. You can filter by employee using the three bars with the dots in them at the top of the screen. This won't give you transactions, but it will give you a pretty detailed sales report with a list of discounts applied, category sales, and item sales.

On the dashboard you can filter transactions by employee then export to CSV, but the end result isn't pretty for quick data analysis.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

In the PoS, go to Reports, then Sales. You can filter by employee using the three bars with the dots in them at the top of the screen. This won't give you transactions, but it will give you a pretty detailed sales report with a list of discounts applied, category sales, and item sales.

On the dashboard you can filter transactions by employee then export to CSV, but the end result isn't pretty for quick data analysis.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 2