x

Issue with marking invoices as paid with "Other"

Frequent Square user here for over 3 years - yesterday I starting experiencing an issue when marking invoices as paid and selecting "Other" as the payment method.  Starting yesterday, I am unable to type any details into notes area because it's filled with "[object Object]" and won't accept anything being typed into the field.  Here's an image of the issue - 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Hey @Russell, can you check this out.  It does the same thing when selecting the Check option.  @collegeagency, Thanks for the screen shot!  Makes it easier to understand.

Message 2 of 4

We are having the same issue withthe "Pay by Check". We are unable to enter the check number on the notes.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hey all (@collegeagency @RHatch @VikingBiz) - 

Thanks for flagging this. I'm really sorry for the trouble related to Square Invoices. 📄

We're aware of this issue - I have been in touch with our engineering team this morning and they are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can still notify your customer that the invoice was paid and either close without notes -or- wait to close it on your end until a little later when this is resolved. 

We really appreciate your patience on this and will have things back to normal ASAP. 

Message 4 of 4