x
Admin

Join our Beta Program to test Square Contactless and Chip Reader

If you're a Seller using the Contactless and Chip Reader to take payments, this beta's for you. We are looking for new testers to preview the latest updates for Square’s Contactless and Chip Reader. 

As part of this Square Beta Program, you will get early access to new firmware updates and reader improvements, and be able to share feedback to directly improve the Square Contactless and Chip Reader experience.

To get involved and start testing, please comment “I’m in” or any variation of your excitement, in this thread. We’ll reach out to you with a confirmation email of your enrollment.

Additionally, please join our Beta Community.  The beta community allows us to collect your feedback, get bug reports, and any additional information from you during this beta - as well as gives you access to other beta's we may recruit for in the future. This is a dedicated community for you to connect to our Beta Team.

When you preview these new updates and provide feedback, you directly influence and improve Square products. Now more than ever, we’re working to give you solutions that improve your business. Your feedback is so important to us and we thank you in advance, and hope that you, your employees, and family are staying safe.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 1 of 298
297 REPLIES 297

I'm in

Message 2 of 298
Beta Member

I’m in!!!

Message 3 of 298
Beta Member

I'm in

Message 4 of 298

I am in! I would love to be apart of this specially as Salon start to reopen in Ohio May 15th! ( I am a salon owner, forgot to mention that)

Message 5 of 298

I'm in

[For your privacy and security, personal info was redacted by a Community Moderator]

Message 6 of 298

I'm In!

Message 7 of 298

IM IN

Message 8 of 298

I'M IN

Message 9 of 298

I’m in

Message 10 of 298

I am in.

I have a new ship to address.

Message 11 of 298

Me Too!

Ia there a Beta for the POS?

Any software update on the Small terminal with the chip reader and printer built in?

Message 12 of 298
Admin

@indulgebydannin Yes! 

You can download the Beta app on SPOS. Check out this Support article. 

We also have a Beta software version for Square Terminal. Please confirm if you are interested. 

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 13 of 298

Thank You for the response.

I have the IOS BETA app via Testflight on my phone it is different than the " POS Device" software I run in my IPAD? Should it look the same?

I have had some issues with one of my readers talking to the released IOS version on a I phone 11

yes I am interested in software update for the Terminal

Message 14 of 298
Beta Member

I'm in

Message 15 of 298

I'm in!

Message 16 of 298

I'm in!

Message 17 of 298
Beta Member

I'm in.

Message 18 of 298

We are in, but curious how we would rollback firmware if it causes our business issues in taking payments?

Message 19 of 298
Beta Member

I am definitely in!!!!!

Message 20 of 298

Would love to try!  Thank you!

Message 21 of 298