x

Missing transactions

I has several sales yesterday but my report only shows 2!  What could have happened?  I’ve refreshed and logged in and out of the device and also selected all devices and the other transactions do not show up. 

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

@Earobles That can be frustrating! One thing I could think of is that your work day is set up weird in your settings in your dashboard. The work day times could be wrong and so your report is off.

If you go to Transactions do you see them there? Just not in your report?

Lovewell Tea & Coffee//
Ventura, Ca

https://www.lovewellteaandcoffee.com/

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

Best Answer

@Earobles That can be frustrating! One thing I could think of is that your work day is set up weird in your settings in your dashboard. The work day times could be wrong and so your report is off.

If you go to Transactions do you see them there? Just not in your report?

Lovewell Tea & Coffee//
Ventura, Ca

https://www.lovewellteaandcoffee.com/
Message 2 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Earobles,

@Lovewell 's advice is spot on here - let us know how you've set up your workday, and reach out to our support team if those settings look correct. Unfortunately, we can't look into individual transactions here on this forum, but you can contact our support team here.

Message 3 of 7

Only customer care can see all 5 transactions but I only see 2 on any report or list of transactions list. So odd.  I’ve reached out to 3 customer service agents and all 3 see all 5 but non were able to help me get our money. So frustrating. 

Message 4 of 7

so far, since May 2023, I remember . I don’t manually track every transaction; I let Square tally that for me each day. Yesterday, I had an extra $360 in cash and no explaination for where it came from other than missing sales. I am the only employee too, so how could I possibly miss that many transactions when my average sale is around $12?  

Message 5 of 7
Super Seller

@Earobles ;

Try looking at the sales for the previous day or the next day and see if they are there to see if your work day is off.  If you can then see them where your looking it is because your work day is messed up in your setting like @Lovewell suggests.  Can you see the sales on a csv export of your sales from that day from your Square Dashboard on a computer?

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

There was an outtage with Square yesterday and we are experiencing the same issue.  We collected more cash than the system is reporting.  Who knows how many credit card sales are missing.  No help from CS

Message 7 of 7