x

Why does my Shop All page not show up?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: My ShopAll item page does not show up]

Hi, I am having trouble to get my page show up. I have a "ShopAll" page showing my items for sale and when I go to the published website it is not there. Luckily, I have it but it doesn't seem to be linked to my published page. It shows on this page (https://wenda-pyman-photography.square.site/) but not if I go directly to the site independently. Also, when I go to the Navigation 'ShopAll' with the pulldown, they are dead links for the Categories. What am I doing wrong?? I am attaching some images here so you can see what I am referring to. Thanks!

ShopAll pg on Published siteShopAll pg on Published siteShopAll pg what if used to showShopAll pg what if used to show2020-06-22_ShopAll pulldown.png

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @energizerbunny!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. I was able to locate your URL, and locate the Shop All page. 

Has this issue since been resolved? Let me know! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @energizerbunny!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. I was able to locate your URL, and locate the Shop All page. 

Has this issue since been resolved? Let me know! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 6

Yes it has been resolved. Thanks.

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Let us know if anything else comes up, @energizerbunny! We are here to help. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

Hello there! I'm new to setting up sites and things. I've got just about everything operating except the View All Items button doesn't work and the Shop All button leads to a 404 Error screen. I need to link these to the full list of menu items and I don't see a way to manually do it through the dashboard. The support team has redirected here in regards to this questions, could someone PLEASE HELP!??

IMG-4248.PNGIMG-4249.PNG

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @vegantreats

I would like to take a closer look at this for you. When you have a moment, please share your URL/Domain here. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6