x

NEW LAYOUT = NEW FEATURES [?]

Sup Square'ers?

Recently Square has REALLY stepped up their game, which we're all very happy with at our company. With the recent roll-outs of automatic payment reminders (THANK YOU!) and just last week the revamped visual-layout of the Square site itself (especially on the invoices page) are there any other new features that have come out with the new layout changes we're missing or should look out for?

THANKS SO MUCH!

PS: I emailed Square directly asking them the above question, but they referred me here in stead of answering; looking foward to seeing/hearing what's new 🙂

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Welcome to the community @FLEXyourFAITH!

I have a few suggestions for how to keep up with changes to Square!

First, you can subscribe to the Product Updates blog. Our team and product managers post new and upcoming changes to our features all the time. There's a button in the right upper part that says "Subscribe to Product Updates" and you'll start to receive emails directly to you.

Also, our Super Sellers @VanKalkerFarms @pessosices @Ron @LocavoreStore @ACAcatering @sciabica1936 @RHatch are all super saavy with Square and like to chat about the changes too! They've been known to post about new features and also share their own feature requests!

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see in the community. We love hearing from our sellers!

Message 2 of 5

Thanks @katieand for your suggestions!

Does Square have any plans to release an Instagram integration feature of any kind in the future? Almost all of our company sells come directly through IG's direct-message platform, where customers send us their size and apparel options. We then generate an invoice based off our custom square-template, and then re-open Instagram to share the invoice link to them.

Streamlining this process would be wondrful, but might be wishful thinking 🙂

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

No plans that I'm aware of yet, but I'll pass your request on to the team!

Message 4 of 5
Super Seller Alumni

The big thing I love about Square is that they really are always improving and adding features to make things easier and better for sellers!

Thanks @katieand for posting about where to find new features!

Always great new ones coming up everywhere!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 5 of 5