x

Original weebly site and original square account coordination

Hi. We have an existing weebly website that would take forever to recreate and we have an existing Square account. When I purchased the weebly business plan to integrate the existing square and weebly accounts so I could open a new online store I got very confused.  I have to do some tasks in square and some tasks in weebly. I seem to have an old POS for remote Sales and a new POS for the weebly online store.  I am confused about updating items on each and what is the best way to login. I update the store items in square but then also log them in on weebly. Have others had problems/ confusion with the integration of existing web pages on weebly with the merger? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @GAF2021 ๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome to the Seller Community!

Based on what you are saying, it sounds like you have a website created with the original Weebly editor. These sites cannot sync to Square like the new Square Online sites sync. I can confirm for sure if you post a link to your website. 

If you want to take advantage of the new sync you would need to build a site with the new editor. Although, one suggestion I see often is to actually have two websites. You will keep the old site as-is (minus any store pages) and then you would build the store page with Square Online. 

Message 2 of 2