x

POS still missing basic functionality

Other than the holiday hours feature which is still missing, some very basic functions are still lacking in the POS (or online) feature set. Things which are hard to believe aren't in the core product.

1)Why can't we edit orders once they're placed? I can't change the date of pickup after a customer changes their mind.

2)I can't even put notes on an order.

3)As mentioned in another post, it's impossible to search for an order based on items within it. It would also be good to extend this to creating separate order queues based on those items.

4)Production list functionality. Square seems to cater to a single use case, that of a straightforward restaurant. I've extended the functionality using the API so the kitchen knows how much of what they need to make for a given day, as there's no way to search per item, or any kind of production list function. But I'm pretty sure the community would like to have an official implementation of this, as many of us are not pizza places.

5)Sanity in the sorting queues: The difference between 'upcoming' and 'active' is seemingly arbitrary, and makes searching for orders confusing and error prone. Orders due for fulfillment on the same day will show up in either of the queues, and we can't figure out why. 

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0