x
Beta Member

Payroll Report for Square Appointments

I use Square Appointments for my massage business. My staff is paid on commission. I need a report that shows the therapist's name and then a list of their appointments and how much was the service and the tip.  I have to manually compose this data.  It's a huge time investment to do this.  There has got to be a way that this report can be generated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community!

There are a couple of options in the Dashboard that can accomplish what you're looking for. 

The best one would be under the Transactions tab. Go to Transactions > Pick your date range > Pick a Team Member (far right).  This will show you a list of all the transactions that Team Member has had in the date range you select. 

Option number two would be a little bit broader with the information you're looking for. It would be the Team Sales Report under the Reports tab. Go to Reporting > Team Sales > Filter By > Team Member. This will provide the general totals of what your Team Members made within the date range. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you were looking for something different. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

There is no option for team member when logged into square dashboard from computer.

Message 3 of 3