x

RRF Portal

Has anyone seen the RRF portal on their dashboard yet?  Only a couple of hours until signups begin and I have not seen any information.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I've not seen ANYTHING yet AND the website is acting very slow for me today. I can't even rearrange items in my online shop to put new specials at the top of my menu. It just keeps spinning...doesn't bode well!

Message 2 of 4

I have been looking also.  I believe it will speed up the process by applying via square but I have not seen anything yet.  Open for any suggestions as to where to look!  

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

If you qualify for a Restaurant Revitalization Fund grant, you’ll have the option to apply through your Square Dashboard or through the SBA’s secure website. If you are not able to submit your application through Square, we recommend you review the supporting documentation on the SBA website to find more information about what is required for your application.

For more information about the Restaurant Revitalization Fund grant, read through this page, and refer to the Q&A we held last week here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4