x

Recording a sale from someone that paid with a check

I have a lot of people that pay with a check or cash. how do I create an order so it shows it needs to be fulfilled. Everyone that orders I see the order and know that I need to make the specific item. I created a transaction so I can show I received the money but how do I get it to show up on my orders page?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Are you using a website to record the sale or Virtual Terminal (desktop/laptop) or the app.  

For checks I usually use the app or virtual terminal.  Place items in the checkout screen or enter an amount.  Click charge ---> scroll to bottom and click other payments---> check.  you can enter the check number or any a note.  

I don't accept checks from my website so I'm not sure what you would do for that. 

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 2 of 3

Okay I went and made the sale. But What I don't see is the order on my orders screen. I was hoping I would see it in the orders screen so I would know that I now need to make this item. I make T-shirts. So my items are made to order. When they order from my website it shows up as an order. So where would I see the order when I do the sale on my app. 

Message 3 of 3