x

Redemption code

How do i redeem my $10 rebate 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller

Message 2 of 9

I lost my square and had to purchase another one. The new one came with a New Redemption code $10 when I tried to redeem by entering my active login /password it wouldn't allow me to redeem the $10

Message 3 of 9
Admin

Hey @deewitt, sorry to hear about the trouble with your redemption code. Our Support Team can help sort this out for you! Please contact them directly and be sure to include your login email — a team member will get back to you with next steps ASAP.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 9

I had to purchase another square I lost mine how do I get redemption 

Message 5 of 9
Admin

Sorry to hear you lost your reader @Marveta40! If you haven't already please call or email our CS team. They can help you to redeem your $10 back.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 9

I cannot find the page in the website where I can ask for my $10 redemption for purchasing a new reader. Can you please help?

Message 7 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MayaK and welcome to the Community/Square!

I moved your post to an existing thread in the Community around redemption codes and where to redeem them.

Check out @VanKalkerFarms post above for more details. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 9

Hello I recently purchased 5 card readers for me and my colleagues is there anyway for me to get the code to work? Since I told my colleagues not to reimburse me as there was a code on the back.

Message 9 of 9