x

Shipping issues

I have been having shipping issues for weeks and have tried to contact customer support with no luck. I have 30 orders to print shipping labels for and only am allowed to print 10 at a time. I have to use my shippo most of the time, which is fine, but why pay for a service that I can never use! Shippo also does not sync the orders, so the shipping label is using the same weight for all packages even though my customers have paid for the weight of the items. I have been very frustrated with square lately and find to have no support. The only reason I have not switch carriers is because I do not want to lose all my sales reports....Frustrated customer. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @bajankowski Sorry for the frustrating experience! It sounds like you are trying to create bulk labels, correct? Can you change the number of orders displayed on the Select Orders screen to 25 or 50? 

Message 2 of 4

Yes, I change the display to 50 orders and it still prints only 10. Just last night, it purchased the shipping labels but then threw a general error and said labels could not print. I had to manually find the orders and print this shipping labels one by one. The shipping system within square are frankly the worst. I have had nothing but issues and most of the time resort back to printing the labels in shippo. The one problem with that is shippo does not integrate package weight, so I have to change that all manually. With the cost that I pay per month, I should not be having issues like this all the time. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @bajankowski. Thanks for clarifying that it's limited to 10 regardless of how many orders are shown. What was the error you saw? Even though you can't do more than 10 at a time, it should still be actually working.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 4 of 4