x

Square Marketing Winback Campaign is not sending offers...

We set up the Winback campaign for lapsed customers about a month ago but it hasn't sent any emails.  We've been using Square for 8 years, so I'm sure we have plenty of lapsed customers.  I'm wondering if we did something wrong, or do we have to wait the full 6 months we have it set to before it starts sending them?   

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

How's it going @BentTreeCoffee

As long as the campaign is active, emails will be sent to your selected customers and you shouldn't have to wait for them to be sent. Have you filtered your customer list by lapsed to double check if any customers show up? 

Let me know 🙂

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Hi, 

Thanks for the link to that list @JustinC , I didn't know it existed.

Editing the lapsed list to change how it's defined is simple enough, but the strange thing is that it will change the number of people on the list depending on how often I refresh it.  I have attached two photos, both changing the definition of lapsed to 5.5 months, the first filter nets 3 customers, the second time with the same parameters nets zero - it's strange. 

We have 25k customers on our list, we like to think our coffee is good, but there's no way only 3/25k have not been back in the last 5.5 months... 

Thanks in advance for any clarity with this. Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 9.34.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-27 at 9.35.09 AM.png

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

@BentTreeCoffee - hmmm, interesting 🤔

Thanks for checking back in!  I'm going to shoot a message over to our Marketing Campaign Team to pick their brains and provide clarity on what's going on. I'll be back when they provide an update. 

Hang tight! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Thank you

Message 5 of 5