x
Square

Square Payroll Interview with Rire Boutique

If you’re thinking about switching payroll providers (or starting payroll for the first time - congrats!) I thought it’d be helpful for you to hear from someone using Square Payroll to run their business.

I did an interview with Josie from Rire Boutique (@rire) about her switch to Square Payroll - read on for more about her experience using Payroll and her focus on making her employees’ lives easier.

What kind of business do you have? How many employees?
I have a women's clothing and accessories boutique with 4 part-time employees.

Why did you decide to switch to Square Payroll?
I switched because there were a lot of benefits to it. I like how my employees can clock in on the Square App and I can then import their timesheets to Payroll. It's even now set up to where Payroll is processed automatically. It's really intuitive for my employees too. They can log in and check their pay stubs, they love the emails they get about it too.

What advice do you have for people who are thinking of making the switch to Square Payroll?
Don't think about it! Just switch! It was one of the better decisions I made for my employees. I briefly looked at other Payroll processors and the pricing was comparable but I didn't want to deal with so many 3rd party companies. I like that it's all in one place. In the Square Dashboard, I can see my labor costs vs sales, etc.

What benefits have you noticed since you switched to Square Payroll?
It's so much easier to process payroll because it's all automated now! My employees really like the option of using the instant deposit feature. They don't use it frequently but I know one of my employees was in a bind and used it once.

Overall what was your experience switching to Square Payroll?
It's been a positive experience and very easy to set up and use. I love it!

Josie in front of Rire BoutiqueJosie in front of Rire Boutique

Thanks for reading! Feel free to add your questions to this post about payroll and about @rire's experience - I’m here to help!

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0