x

Stop automatic emails to customers

Hi. 
I'm new to online store selling and I'm finding it somewhat challenging to navigate.
Here's my problem: I am a farmer.  I'm using the online store because my farmers market is requiring pre-orders for drive-through pick up.  I want to be able to mark orders "complete" or some such without having customers get another email.  All they need is the order confirmation; they'll know the transaction is complete when I hand their vegs to them.
I found the page to EDIT these notifications but I don't see an option to STOP them from being sent.
I appreciate any help you can give.  Please forgive me if this should be obvious.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hello @MobiusFields- Welcome to the Online Store world. Sorry it's been a challenge for you. The one good thing I can say is that you're not missing anything. Currently there's not a way to disable that confirmation email from being sent.

I can see how too many emails can be an overload for your customers. So I'm happy to pass this feedback to our Product Team. 

If you have other questions or think of anything else you'd like to go over, let us know.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 3

Thank you, Nika.

Yea, that’s more emails than I want to bug my customers with. I prefer to talk to them face to face as much as possible, especially since a lot of them are my neighbors.  No one needs 2 emails when they’re just buying some rhubarb and lettuce!

However, I can’t stand seeing all the allegedly incomplete orders.  That’s mental noise for me 😬

Thanks for your reply,

Deb

Message 3 of 3