x

Team Permissions - Manage Online Store Website

Hello, we would like to grant a Team Member, permissions to manage our Website / Online Store. Once we give them Full Access, how do they LOGIN to Squareup.com ? Using their email? Do they receive an initial Password?

Thank you,

Bloometics.com

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @Bloometics

Take a look at this thread where another seller asked a similar question. Once you have set up the necessary permissions, your team member will be able to log in with the email you used to add them and a password he/she will have to crate. They will receive an email letting them know they have been granted permission to your account and will be prompted to create their own password. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @Bloometics

Take a look at this thread where another seller asked a similar question. Once you have set up the necessary permissions, your team member will be able to log in with the email you used to add them and a password he/she will have to crate. They will receive an email letting them know they have been granted permission to your account and will be prompted to create their own password. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 3

Thank you Sayra.

Message 3 of 3