x
Beta Member

Theimagefile +square

I just found a photography site theimagefile.com that says it works with square for payment processing. There seems to be a few ways to do this, but I’m not finding much info on it. 

Not sure if this is a new partner and there just isn’t much info yet or if perhaps it’s no longer an option. 

Really interested in learning more about this. Has anyone out there used it or is there somewhere to get more direct info on how this works with square?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @crystalimages - thanks for taking the time to ask another great question! It is good to hear from you again.

I had never heard of The Image File, and I took a deeper look into their integration with Square. From what I can tell through, it looks like this company simply uses Square for their card-processing purposes in lieu of an actual integration.

That being said, Square does over dozens of app integration possibilities you can explore here. While most of these integrations are hosted and managed by said third party, we are happy to do what we can to answer any questions you might have.

Feel free to shoot me a response if you have any clarifying questions! Cheers!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2