x

Transfer unavailable

I can’t get my transfer to work

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @TEX, thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Seller Community. 

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your transfers. Take a look at some of the possible reasons in this support article.

If after doing so you still need assistance, please reach out to our Customer Support Team: https://squ.re/2YgVvJk

I hope this helps!

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 4

Another irrelevant response. What SUPPORT TEAM are you talking about! there is NOONE to talk to. STOP lying. Square is having the community members service their customer service as i guess they dont want to pay real customer service representitives. You have provided yet another link that goes to a dead end. there is no number to call and if you do call youll be on hold for 6 hrs like i did as a test on a burner phone. 6 hrs!!! pathetic. The square email will never be responded to and the chat feature is a bot and will never get you to a human. i write like this in hopes to get a response from someone from square about my issue so for now i respond on these threads letting other people know that square is useless for customer service. prepare folks to either waste their time or find another processor. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Very sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your account and getting through to support @medgrowfarm

These forums are public, so to protect your privacy of your account, you will need to get in touch with them directly. 

You can find the phone number and estimated call wait time here: https://squ.re/30Sez2g

Apologies again for the frustration, and thanks for your understanding.

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 4 of 4