x

Transfer

Hi There, I have been waiting over 7 days for the money sitting in my Square account to transfer to my bank account. My bank account is verified I’ve send my government issued id over, It says it has been suspended but gives no suggestions on fixing it or speaking to someone from Square it’s just been pending and pending It is not requesting any information from me and I am not sure how to proceed. It wouldn’t say LONG or how much TIME it will take to do ONE TRANSACTION, does square just take random people’s money on hold and use it for investments or something?…… I don’t even know what to do now… 

Message 1 of 2
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Transfer

Hi @Dabusi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you here, and thanks for reaching out to flag this with us!

I've been able to take a look at your Square account from my side and can confirm your Square account is currently undergoing review by our Account Services team. If you've recently joined Square, our team may reach out to request additional information about the types of goods and services your business offers. We do this to ensure we're maintaining a safe and secure card processing environment for both merchants and their customers.

After submitting the requested information, our team will review it within two business days. You will receive an email notification once this process is completed. Please keep an eye out on your inbox during this time for an update from our team.

It's worth noting that there are certain types of payments and businesses that Square cannot support. For an overview of Unsupported Industries, please review Square's Payment Terms

I hope this information provides further clarity on the process. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Dabusi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you here, and thanks for reaching out to flag this with us!

I've been able to take a look at your Square account from my side and can confirm your Square account is currently undergoing review by our Account Services team. If you've recently joined Square, our team may reach out to request additional information about the types of goods and services your business offers. We do this to ensure we're maintaining a safe and secure card processing environment for both merchants and their customers.

After submitting the requested information, our team will review it within two business days. You will receive an email notification once this process is completed. Please keep an eye out on your inbox during this time for an update from our team.

It's worth noting that there are certain types of payments and businesses that Square cannot support. For an overview of Unsupported Industries, please review Square's Payment Terms

I hope this information provides further clarity on the process. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2