x

Wait time on getting your square originally

I am new with Square. I ordered my square at the beginning of October. In my account it shows that it was supposed to be delivered on the Oct 14th, but I still have not received it. The number listed on the website, I am not able to get through. It keeps coming back as if it is not a legit number or not a valid number anymore 😞 Can someone please help me?!?!?!? I need my square for my business!!! 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
Report Inappropriate Content
6 REPLIES 6

I recieved mine in about 10 days. If you are in a desperate need, you can purchase one at most staples in store.

Message 2 of 7

10 days is totally understandable! I would have no complaints there if that were the case. The problem is that it has been almost a month already and I have not been able to get any answers from Square. The Customer service line I try to call wont go through and I cant get customer service to email me back. I wasnt looking to spend the $50 for the square, because they said they would ship out one for FREE if I was willing to wait the 7-10 days. Problem is my order was released to raleigh NC right before the hurricane hit, I am just trying to find out where my package is. Thats all 😞 

Message 3 of 7

That is interesting. Could easily be a mix up in shipping. Do you have a square account set up yet? If so, you can reach support by:

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/4993-contact-square-support-by-phone-email-or-twitter

If you dont have your account set up yet, you can still reach out to them.

Message 4 of 7

I finally got ahold of them! YAY!!! Sending out new one now! Thanks a bunch for your help!! Have a good day!!

Message 5 of 7

Glad you got in touch! Feel free to reach out to the community with additional questions in the future. We have a lot of talented members with great insight. Good Luck!

Message 6 of 7
Square

@Fresh1 - Thanks for your help with this! 

@TLC11482 - Sorry you were having issues getting your reader! I have a good feeling about this one. 🙂  On a side note, you can always order a new reader directly from your Square Dashboard. If you need one quickly, you can also pick one up from a retail partner. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 7 of 7