x
Beta Member

Weebly: The bane of my existence

For the love of god, please, integrate with BigCommerce for square retail or please, please.. someone update Weebly.

I'm losing my mind trying to build a smart and sophisticated weebly site.

By trying to make it easy, it has become an unbearable program to use.

It is so touch sensitive and conveluted. Instead of a simple tree and branch system where you can click and organize products, categories, pages and everything else in a nice and simple, linear way, you are left with a mess of blocks and no true site map that you hurl across the screen trying to find the "sweet spot" where you can get them to drag and drop in the correct manor or space.

This program is costing me a fortune and I'm building a **bleep** site, that functions and looks half as nice as the one I've built and been using for what feels like forever on BigCommerce.

I'd stay on BigCommerce but was informed the reasons I'm having so many problems with inventory, product integration and other issues is becuase Square Retail is no longer built to sync with anything else but weebly.

Please, someone. Fix this mess.

Weebly seems to have some pretty cool features in it that I'm excited to use and solid marketing but the funcitionality of the design features is just terrible.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @hgpress. Thanks for raising these concerns. I took this to our Weebly Team and you should be hearing from someone if you haven't yet. 

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2