x

Welcome Wednesday: October 25th ⛄️ ❄️

Hello Everyone! 

I hope everyones had a great week! Theres only six days untill halloween! So we all know what this means, time to start decorating for the Holidays! 😆  ️  ❄️   

elf gif.gif

Just kidding! Let's keep it spooky for at least six more days. 😁  🎃  💀

giphy (8).gif

This week @Kpay and @pessosices are looking to interview seasonal business owners! Specifically we want to know if the holiday season is your busiest time of year or your slowest. Also if you have any tips or tricks on how to cope with the ups and downs of seasonal businesses! Keep an eye out for the post Looking for seasonal businesses.

Now its time to welcome new memebers! 

Newbies, please take the time to introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your business. If you do not see your name listed below, still say hello! We would love to get to know you. 😁  👋

@Zucc1

@reedrb

@EZPZBaby

@JC10002

@Kaloonthego

@darlene2

@HCSalon

@devanl

@HaworthWine

@SturgellDesign

• Remember to give out likes for posts ❤️  and mark great responses with "Best Answer".  Learn more in our community orientation
  • If you have questions or comments about running your business or Square, please post! We'd love to hear what you have to say.   

Cheers and thanks for joining the community! 

Chad

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

Hello, we are a new, small wine shop in a small nothern Jersey town.

Message 2 of 4

Thats awesome @HaworthWine! I'm taking a steps towards being an oenophile myself! I figured why not since Napa is only a stones throw away from San Francisco. 🙂

I look forward to seeing you on the boards. ✌️

Message 3 of 4

Hi! 

I’ve been using square for merchant services, but am new to the online booking.

i just switched over from Vagaro (awful),...

Message 4 of 4