x
Admin

What are your New Yearโ€™s Resolutions for 2019? ๐ŸŽ‰

What are your resolutions for 2019? To spend more time outdoors? (Often a challenge in winter weather ๐ŸŒจ.) To drink less coffee? (A challenge at any time if you ask me โ˜•๏ธ.) Or perhaps your resolution is simply to learn if Square is suitable for your business. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Here in the Seller Community we wanted to share some resources that might help you start the New Year with Square. It's never too late! 

๐ŸŽ‰ Getting started? Here are a few posts where you can learn how exsiting sellers use Square every day:

Square Get Started Guide

Get to Know Some Inspiring Square Sellers: Harris and Smith

Meet a Super Seller: Ryanwanner

๐ŸŽ‰ If youโ€™re planning to invest in new hardware these posts might help:

Magstripe reader: New to Square? Get your first magstripe reader free

Square Terminal: Square Terminal Review

Square Register: My New Square Register Review

Trying to decide between Square Terminal or Square Stand

๐ŸŽ‰ Or maybe youโ€™re interested in additional features to help you grow your business. Check out the threads below and/or sign up for 30-day free trial:

Square Marketing Is Square Marketing worth it? Yes!

Square Appointments Live Q & A: Ask us anything about Square Appointments

Square Payroll Square Payroll Interview with Rire Boutique

Square for Retail Transition from Square POS to Square Retail

Square for Restaurants Live Q & A: Ask us anything about Square for Restaurants

Square Loyalty Why Loyalty and Punch Card programs are a no brainer

I hope this is a useful starting off point. If youโ€™d like to share your resolutions or any questions click Reply below weโ€™d love to hear them!  

Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ†

2019 giphy.gif

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Such a great thread and so many great resources! Thanks @Helen!

My Business Resolution is to spend less time in the back office and more time up front with customers! I just set up Square Payroll so that will absolutely make that happen, along with some other improvements we're doing this winter! Super excited for a great new year!

And drinking less coffee would prevent that from happening, so another resolution is drinking more coffee!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 4
Admin

Thank you @pessosices! โ˜•๏ธ

Sounds like a busy Spring so good luck! ๐Ÿ€ I hope you'll have time to share your experience with Payroll here in the Community. 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

Thank you!
All the busy all of the time! It's our first year seasonal & closed in the Winter, and we thought we'd have a nice relaxing winter - and sure enough I've been working just as hard doing renovations and cleaning and strategizing for the spring! No complaints though - all good and fun and exciting! 

I can't wait to experience and share the experience with the Payroll Team! We open on March 1st and our First Payroll Run is on March 4th - can't wait to basically never have to think about Payroll again!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 4 of 4