x

What are your thoughts of the new square features?

I am a small business owner that enjoyed the simplicity of square.  As new features have been added I have no use for this product...AS A SMALL business I  still have MY OWN accounting and specialized software we use...I think it's fair to say most small and large companies have there own software that is much more specialized than anything you could offer!  You've lost my business to a merchant who has been fantastic to deal with...I hope I am speaking for others who used your service only for convenience and as a mode to accept credit and debit cards!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

I actually love the new features. I am a small business and do not have the need to use all the new features but love that Square is constantly trying to grow and improve. One example is the new contactless reader, we love it, our customers love it, it works great and is faster than the big box stores who use chip readers. Being able to accept Apple Pay, etc has been a real help also, customers love using their phones and watches to pay for purchases.

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

I don't understand your anger toward additional features. If you don't have need for them, don't use them. You can continue simply processing credit cards without doing anything else with the system. Square isn't forcing you to buy a service you don't need.

Message 3 of 3