x

What happened to my old squareup online store??!!

Today I had no choice but to create an online store using weebly because Square didn't allow me to use my regular squareup online store. NOW everything is GONE. Previous order, previous income, previous reporting, previous email addresses of customers. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING. I am crying in tears right now I can't lose all my customers info. I am so so so frustrated. I hate weebly, I hate square for making me hunt my old website/customers, WHY WHY WHY. How do I get my old customers info back!!!!!!! please help. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello @siska39

I can understand the confusion. I'm happy to clarify a couple of things. With the new Square Online Store all of your previous information including your web design transfer as soon as you migrate your account. The only thing that does not transfer is your previous orders. 

It's possible to have more than one Square Account, therefore, it seems like the information that transferred over was not related to your account where you initial processed online orders. Is it possible you were logged into the incorrect Square Account when you created your new Square Online Store?

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 7

I am having the same issue and now I am being told the old site is gone and traffic can not be redirected.  I had to start a design from scratch, my old formate was not transfered over. Square this is a mess. I was on hold for over an hour and all I got was a supervisor will call you back

Message 3 of 7

Hi,

I absolutely hate the Weebly site, is there a way to convert back to the old Square Store? I'm computer savvy and it's horrible!

It forced me to change over last year and now any small change takes forever.

Thanks

Message 4 of 7
Alumni

@cctabcwebmaster 

Sorry to hear Square's new online store powered by weebly isn't working for you. I'm afraid the legacy store has been deprecated and cannot be added back to your account. 

We appreciate your feedback. Let us know what areas need improving so our Ecom Product team can implement changes. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 7

I hate the new platform too. I had a weebly site, i had a square. Now im having to go between 10 different things to try and figure it all out. I added a merch page to my weebly site, and i have set up shipping in 3 different places, but at checkout even with an address its still showing free shipping. Im beyond livid. I have spent over 12 hours just trying to get this merch page set up.

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Seller Community, @MelindaMitchell

I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time setting up your shipping rules. Can you post a link to your site so we can take a look at the checkout page? 

Message 7 of 7