x

What is the size of the security screw to hold ipad in square stand and where to purchase

What is the size of the security screw to hold iPad in Square Stand and where to purchase?

Message 1 of 32
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Bangthedrumbrew and @briancrow — wanted to jump in with a quick update.

The security screw drivers are on back order right now, but you can pick one up from a hardware store if you need one right away. The security screw driver is a T8H (Torx size 😎.

I wasn't able to get an ETA for when they'll start shipping again, but we'll update this thread as soon as we have any updates. Hope this helps clear things up for now, and let us know if anything else comes up!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Hello Ej,

OK thank you,How do I reach out directly? 

Message 22 of 32

I lost my little screw for square stand To lock my iPad in the stand. Where can I buy it?

Message 23 of 32

My grandson knocked off my square stand and the ipad broke the security screw.  How can I get another one?

Message 24 of 32
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Scott925! Welcome to the Community.

So sorry that happened! I hope it didn't fall on him. You'll want to reach out to us directly: Here to speak with our Customer Success team about a replacement. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 25 of 32
Admin

Hey @fattytuna! We can send you a replacement screw (they're not a standard size). I've just asked our CS team to email you directly to confirm your shipping address, keep an eye out for thsie message! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 26 of 32

I need a replacement security screw for my square stand. If it is not available then I need the size. Thank you.

Message 27 of 32

Hey @JayEatmo,

I moved your post to one of the existing threads for this question.

It's answered in the Best Answer on what size it is but you can also contact our direct CS team for one if they're available. 

Ashley C
Message 28 of 32

hi what is the size of screwdriver to remove ipad from square stand.

Message 29 of 32

Hi @PrettyFunnyVint! I've merged your post to an existing thread that should help answer your question. Just in case, you will need a T8H Torx size. 🙂

AshleyK
Message 30 of 32

I have a new stand. Can the push pin be replace with a security screw? I bought a security screw and the tool. But i dont know if the pin can be removed?

Message 31 of 32

Hey @SpinCycle! Our direct CS team would be happy to help you order a pushpin for your Square Stand. Give us a call when you get a moment. When it comes to replacing the pushpin with a security screw, we don’t recommend doing this but feel free to get a second opinion from our Customer Success team.

Have a good day! 😃

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 32 of 32