x

Why doesn't the appontment app tell you out right that it costs money?

When I got the appontment app it never said anything about a free trial or having to pay for it, now I don't know when my appointments are because my trial ended before I could get them transferred to my paper book.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

The appointments part of Square has clear pricing in multiple spots and has 30 day free trial as part of the free trial buttons at the top.  It's a pretty good deal for $30 a month with the online booking and other features if you need appointment booking for your business.

https://squareup.com/appointments

Message 2 of 5

I must have missed it somewhere then I tried to read every bit of text while I was signing up. 

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

Hi @danderpitt, sorry that was your experience! If you reach out to our support team directly, you can ask them to temporarily enable your free trial and help you export your appointments so you can transfer them over to your paper book. If you have any other questions, feel free to post here so we can help. 

Also, thanks @VanKalkerFarms for your answer - our aim is to make sure pricing is clear and transparent for all our products! 

Message 4 of 5

I've been waiting all day for a response! I ended up having to pay for it just so I could get my appointments out for the next couple weeks. Which is $30 I really don't have to spend right now.

Message 5 of 5