x

calculator - feature request

Is there a calculator hidden somewhere in the square register?  There is so much software inside the little thing and my staff want me to purchase a calculator to sit next to the register.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey @olarie! Welcome to the Community.

There isn't a calculator inside the Register or within the app so you would need to purchase a calculator to have alongside your Register if needed.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Square Register is primarily designed to be a point-of-sale (POS) system that processes payments, manages inventory, and performs various business-related functions. It might have some basic calculations built into its software, such as calculating sales totals, taxes, and discounts for transactions.

However, it's important to note that the Square Register is not typically intended to replace a dedicated calculator for more complex or standalone calculations. If your staff requires a calculator for specific tasks that go beyond the functions of the Square Register, it might be a good idea to provide them with a separate calculator.

It's possible that there have been updates or changes to the Square Register's features since my last update, so I recommend checking the official Square website or reaching out to Square's customer support for the most up-to-date information on the capabilities of the Square Register.

The PoE Chrome Calculator is a valuable tool for players of the popular action RPG. It assists in crafting and optimizing gear by calculating the number of chromatic orbs needed to achieve desired socket colors. A time-saving asset in the game's intricate item customization process.

Message 3 of 3