x
Super Seller

find great answers faster...

It's a great tool that "best answers" are pinned, at the top, below the primary thread topic. I wonder if an additional filter could be applied where the top two or three additional answers (by # of likes) could be pinned below the "best answer" many times there are great comments that could be more accessible if we could easily/quickly see by a "like" filter.

Take care of yourself and, as life provides, someone else too.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@Anthem ;

Or that when Square updates their terminology for how to get somewhere on the dashboard, they give a warning this is no longer valid instead of having people scour the threads and find a tip from 2017 with terms that no longer work because for example Square Capitol is now Loans.  I understand they are the same but when people are trying to find or do something for their business they look for the actual terms that are or were marked for best answer, and are no longer valid.  

Both your suggestion and now mine should be place in the Ideate section of the community.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 2