x

negative feedback

I just got a notice from Square that a customer left negative feedback. But they simply said “ thank you.” when receiving their receipt. Where is the negative feedback?  It was a pleasant friendly transaction. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller Alumni

Customers can leave positive or negative feedback from their digital receipts that Square e-mails/texts out.

You can check the feedback by clicking it on your dashboard.

It doesn't really matter how the transaction went down in person if they choose to leave the negative feedback after they leave your establishment.

On the other hand, I think the feedback is only for your information.  I don't believe Square penalizes you in any way over it.

Capture.PNG

Message 2 of 8

I clicked on the negative feedback 'arrow' so that I could read it and it took  me to the positive feedback. How to access the negative feedback, which we would like to address?

Message 3 of 8
Alumni

From Dashboard > Customers > Feedback, click the box labeled All Satisfaction > Not Satisfied. 

@baybooks

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 8

I just had the same thing happen. The review on a receipt emailed to the client simply said that the customer was dissatisfied and was not open to comments. But my customer, when I reached out to them, said they were far beyond satisfied, that they did not leave that feedback on square, and would never have left negative feedback for me anywhere. What the.....

Message 5 of 8

Can't contact a customer that left a negative comment !!

Message 6 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Samie11 and welcome to the Community.

I've moved your post to an existing thread that goes over negative feedback.

If it doesn't allow commenting- there's really nothing you can do unless you know the customer personally to reach out.

As mentioned above though- this feedback is only visible to you.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 8

Thanks for the comment.  

Message 8 of 8