x
Beta Member

problems with online checkout

Hello everyone, I am having an issue when someone adds an item to their cart, they go to checkout, they enter all the correct information including payment info, they hit pay now and nothing happens. After this they see on their credit card a charge for the price of the item and then an immediate refund for the price of the item???

Any ideas why this is happening?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

We have had customers say the same (they think their order has come through because they hit pay) but we never receive an order. I am not sure about the 'refund' part on their card statement, as they haven't mentioned that... but have had a couple customers say this to us.

Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @racketdynamics,

Sorry trouble has brought you to us, but I want to welcome you to the Community.

Can you please provide a screenshot and your website link so I can further look into this?

I look forward to your reply.

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Hello, there is not really a screenshot to send, my web address is www.racketdynamics.ca no purchases are able to be made. All transactions are processed on my customer's credit cards but are refunded immediately. I am never receiving the purchases my clients are trying to make. The site seems to be non-functional. My business is losing 1000's of dollars please help

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@racketdynamics

Thanks for your reply, and I appreciate your patience.

I've escalated this to our Online team for further insight. I will reply once I have more information. 

Message 5 of 5