x

Extra fees waved during covid

I own a mobile food business and was wondering if the extra online fees could be waved. A lot of people prefer to pay this way especially if they're just picking up to go. It would help us as a small business.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @SoulMiner - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community.

While Square is not running any current promotions in regards to transaction fees, you can read about Square's efforts to help our Sellers, as well as find a plethora of COVID-19 resources here on our Support Center.

I hope this information is helpful! Let us know if you have any remaining questions.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Square did waive a lot of the subscription and other fees for the first 60 or 90 days of the pandemic in order to help everyone so really not sure that’s a viable option to do it again. I haven’t used the online but is there an option for people to order online for local pickup but pay via contactless at pick up? That would eliminate the extra fees and still limit the amount of person to person contact 

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @SoulMiner - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community.

While Square is not running any current promotions in regards to transaction fees, you can read about Square's efforts to help our Sellers, as well as find a plethora of COVID-19 resources here on our Support Center.

I hope this information is helpful! Let us know if you have any remaining questions.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3