x

selling gift cards and t-shirts while site is closed for ordering

My restaurant is open for carry out only.  We open the site for ordering at noon and close it for the day around 6.  We do this 4 days a week.  We have to adjust daily pars and are not open for pick up every day, so I can't keep the site open for ordering all the time.  I would like to be able to sell gift cards and t-shirts (and optionally ship the shirts) every day at any hour.  Is there a way?  We use square for retail not square for restaurants.

thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @dp1

To get some more context about your business, how do your customers pick up their orders whenever your site is open? 

You have the option to set up different operation times for your website based on order types (pickup and delivery).

Gift cards can be purchased at any time, it would be a little harder when it comes to purchasing the t-shirts. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

My customers pick up their orders curbside.  I don't think it would be a problem to limit pickup of the shirts to when we have food pickup, but I would like to be able to sell them at all times.  I have a shippo account I just got and would like to be able to ship the shirts as well.  People buy shirts for gifts, especially this time of year.  

thank you

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@dp1

Ah I see! There are "Time Based Categories" where you can workaround the time you have set already. Check out this Support Article with more info on how to set it up. 

Unfortunately, the Shippo account wouldn't be able to integrate with your Online Store. I know some other sellers have made a similar Feature Request, so I would be happy to add you to the request. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4