x
Beta Member

Kitchen printer to print prices and order total

Is there a way to have the kitchen printer ticket print prices and the total of the order?

We are a pick up and delivery pizza shop that still has delivery order customers that pay in cash. Our in house drivers take the kitchen printer receipt to give to the customer at the time of delivery.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

@gbrokloff From what I understand, a star sp742 style impact kitchen printer is not supported for printing the ticket for prices/cash outs etc.

I would recommend just having your register print customer receipts automatically or if you are using open tickets you can go to the upper right side on the point of sale and "print bill" which will print you a receipt with the total due.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Hi Donnie- We are using Open Tickets and I tried this but print bill is not an option when I clicked on the upper right.  I can either assign ticket, edit ticket, merge ticket, reprint ticket or split ticket.  Print bill is not an option. We are using the Grey Square POS. Is there any other way to be able to print the bill?

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

I just realized that our 2nd iPad is only hooked up to the Kitchen Printer. When I went to the other iPad that the receipt printer is enabled on I was able to see the print bill option.  This fixes our issue.  Thank you.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Glad you got this one solved, @gbrokloff! Let us know if anything else comes up. We are here to help! 

😎

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5