x

my product images are not appearing on the online store until the item is clicked

suddenly my product images no longer display until the item is clicked and then there they are in the add to cart display

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Having the same issue here. Ugh... spent hours trying to upload pictures and figuring out what is wrong. 

Sorry to hear you are having the same issues - but sort of glad it's not just me. Hope they get this resolved soon.

I seem to be having a lot of issues with Square/Weebly recently (Inventory not matching issue is still on going)

Message 2 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @PCV and @Homefieldbrew - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community. So sorry to hear about the continued trouble with your product images.

Would you mind sharing your site addresses here here so we can have a look? Often times a specific browser can orient differently to a site, and I want to see if this can be pointed back to a software issue.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 8

Hello,

here is our site:

https://parlor-city-vegan.square.site/

everything has been working fine up until yesterday. 

tried on different browsers / mobile as well. 

Pictures do not show up until you click on the item. 

Message 4 of 8

Homefieldkitchen.com

Message 5 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for sending those over, @Hoefieldbrew, @PCV - I can definitely see the issue from my side.

I did some internal digging on our side to see if anyone else had experienced this issue as well, and it looks like there have been a few reports of this issues, with a resolution being found with our Support Team. Would you mind flagging this over to our Support Team when you get a chance? They can directly push your site over to our Ecomm engineers to have a look. 

Joe
Message 6 of 8

It looks like the images are back as of right now. but if they disappear again, i'll flag it/send it over to the support team. Thanks! 

Message 7 of 8
Alumni

Weirrrrd - but so glad they're showing up again! 

I'll be on standby in case you need me 🙂 @PCV

Justin
Message 8 of 8