x

Appointment freeze

Please let me know if anyone has experienced a similar issue. I use Square Register and Square Appointment. My problem is that when I start up the machine and go into the Square Appointment software, everything is normal. However, when I go into the calendar and select two employees and go back to the appointment page, the software turns black with the Square logo in the middle, and I can't do anything except hold down the power button to restart. After restarting, it continues to hang because it defaults to the appointment screen, so it freezes in this way. If anyone knows the cause and has encountered this issue before, please provide guidance. Thank you."

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Oh no, @johntran!

Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community, and sorry to hear that you're here because you've run into trouble. I  recommend checking to make sure that That first your Square Register is up-to-date and if it is then I recommend our Square Register Troubleshooting Steps. If everything looks good there, you'll want to reach out.

If you haven't already, your best bet is to get in touch with us directly so that a member of our Hardware team can dig in with you. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2