x

Are sticker printers supported?

Hi Square

I am a food truck, that sells drinks and food. Please help me figure out what are the compatitble hardward.

Here is my situation. 

My food truck will have mobile hotspot via my phone. 

I am planning to have the Ipad and the square stand, and the cash register.

I want to set up 2 printers only.

1 printer would be a regualr receipt printer but I need it to print both the receipt for customer and a order ticket for the chef. So if a customer orders something, this printer first prints out the customer receipt, then immediately prints the order ticket, is this possible? 

another printer needs to be an "adhesive sticker receipt printer", you see those printer in places like starbucks. This printer only prints out the drinks category for the same order.  So if a customer orders a food and a drink. The drink ticket will be printed from this printer on special stickers, so we can tape the sticker onto the cups, so the barista can just look at the cup and make drinks. Is this possible? if so, What would be an supported printer for this job?

Also considering what would be the best way to connect all those devices? would mobile hotspot wifi be a good choice. or should I opt for usb connection and bluetooth be better?

Thanks lot

Mark

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

I dont think they support this function, switch to clover, they have this function for you. 

Message 2 of 2