x

LS2208 Barcode Scanner powering off with usb hub

Hello, 

I just received the Symbol LS2208 and my USB hub for Square Terminal. I have tried all troubleshooting - reset to factory and USB HID Keyboard.

When I connect the scanner to the hub I hear the beep that the scanner has been plugged in but then the scanner stops working, if I pull the trigger no laser line and not recognized by the terminal.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @realsnowshady 👋Welcome here to the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us.

So sorry to hear about this issue with your barcode scanner. Strange, indeed. It is difficult for us to be able to troubleshoot hardware issues here on the Seller Community without getting some 'hands-on' visibility into the setup itself.

I would recommend flagging this over to our Support Team directly. They can help identify where the issue resides, as well as help you get some working hardware in the event that your scanner is faulty.

We will keep an eye out for your contact!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @realsnowshady 👋Welcome here to the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us.

So sorry to hear about this issue with your barcode scanner. Strange, indeed. It is difficult for us to be able to troubleshoot hardware issues here on the Seller Community without getting some 'hands-on' visibility into the setup itself.

I would recommend flagging this over to our Support Team directly. They can help identify where the issue resides, as well as help you get some working hardware in the event that your scanner is faulty.

We will keep an eye out for your contact!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2