x
Beta Member

Order Tickets Printed from KDS Don't Include Fulfilment Time

Hello! Ever since early to mid January, order tickets printed from Square KDS do not include the pickup or delivery fulfilment time on the chit. The fulfilment time displays on the screen but does not print on the ticket next to 'PICKUP' or 'DELIVERY' as they used to. This was not an issue when using the KDS on iOS app but seems to be with the Android version. Please advise.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @fishboyemile 

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. 

I have reached out to our team and they confirmed the new version of the app (6.36) includes a fix for this. 

Please make sure that both your device and app are up-to-date. 

Let me know if you continue to run into issues. 

Thank you โœจ

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

Apps are all up to date and still no pickup or delivery times printing on chits.

Message 3 of 6

Hello again @fishboyemile ๐Ÿ‘‹

This has been a wild ride!

When I reached out to let the team know you were still experiencing issues, they let me know the fix they had added to 6.36 caused an unexpected issue during testing and they had to roll it back.

I was also alerted by one of our Customer Support agents that they were already in contact with you and working to get the issue resolved. 

It looks like there might have been some confusion because two reports were filed for the same issue, so I'm truly sorry if this has delayed a resolution. 

But now on to some good news! 

While the fix has not been launched to all sellers because some printer models are having issues with it, as long as you have printers compatible with this update, we can apply it to your account while we continue to work on it. 

Can you please confirm what printer or printers you are using at this time? 

Thank you โœจ

Frances
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

I am primarily using Epson TM-U220 but have one Star Micronics SP742. 

Message 5 of 6

Thanks, @fishboyemile

Ok, so the fix we have so far might cause your Epson printer to crash. Not all sellers who have tested this fix have experienced printer crashes, but there is some risk of that happening. 

Are you able to use your Star Micronics printer? 

If you can do so, we will add you to the group of sellers who have had the fix applied. 

Thank you โœจ

Frances
Message 6 of 6