x
Admin

Seller Community’s Top Contributors: One Year Later

Hello Seller Community !

It’s hard to believe it’s June already, which means we’re at the halfway mark in the year. More importantly, this also means that the Seller Community is officially one year old 🎉!

And what a journey we have had since June last year! We have had over 6k posts, 2k kudos and over 350 best answers. This is all thanks to you - our sellers - who share feedback, feature requests and tips with each other. We appreciate every single post you made! 💚💚💚💚

I want to take this chance to acknowledge our top contributors - folks who went the extra miles to help and share their knowledge. 

💚 Kudos to @phillipsrw and @amjessey  for giving the most likes!

🙌 Thank you @Sam_400º  and @MJD  for sharing the most posts!

🎤 Shout out to @namastewatford  for asking the most questions during our first Q&A event. 

🏆 Thanks to @Sam_400º, @MJD , and @tonydow  for all their Best Answers

Best Answers help other sellers to find help in the Seller Community and Best Answers are featured in the Square Support Centre too.

Read their Best Answers here:

Thank you again to everyone who has contributed to the Seller Community! We’re always looking to improve, so if you have any idea, feedback or even suggestions for Q&A, let us know below!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Thanks for this Tra! Great to see we’re making an impact on the Seller Community : )

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 3
Admin

I'm late to this thread but HUGE thank you everyone who has used the Seller Community to answer a question, ask a question, or simply dropped in to read a post.

It's been a wild year, here's to another! (OK, maybe a next year can be a tiny bit less 'wild'.)

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3