x

Am I configured correctly for drop shipping?

Hello I’m recently new to selling on Square and I’m confused about whether my Square online store is actually configured properly for people to take orders and have these orders shipped to them from the drop shipping distributor Printful. It’s just it looks to me like the whole account is set up from the perception that I am the one shipping these products from my home but that’s not the case in reality. For example, my account is showing my home address to sellers and there seems to be some insinuation that I am the one shipping these products and this is also where customers would return them if there was a problem. I AM setup through Printful and it's through Printful that I added all my products to my Square online store so I would assume that when somebody places an order, the products will be sent from Printful and not ME. I'm just confused I think. Sorry! Need some help and clarification! Shouldn't the address on the account be shown as Printful's distribution centre (as that's where returns are sent) and do I need to change this?

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0