x

Create a discount code for Square Appointments

Hey there,

I just set up Square Appointments, but I'm not seeing a way for my clients to add something like a discount code when they make their appointment. Is there a way for them to add a code?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Appointments and Discounts

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @JGPhoto & @Margaret7

Right now, this would still be a Feature Request for discounts to be used with your services. I would recommend bringing this over to the Ideate Board, so our Product Team can see how popular this among our sellers. 

Once more information because available, one of the Community Moderators can drop an update. Thank you! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Same here, I really need this feature. I don’t understand how come that there’s discount coupons for items to sell, but no option like this for appointment for services 

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @JGPhoto & @Margaret7

Right now, this would still be a Feature Request for discounts to be used with your services. I would recommend bringing this over to the Ideate Board, so our Product Team can see how popular this among our sellers. 

Once more information because available, one of the Community Moderators can drop an update. Thank you! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3