x

Custom Attribute not showing on checkout page

I've created a custom attribute that asks for specific customer information but I can't seem to get it to show up on the checkout page.  I've tried custom attribute, options, variations....none of them seem to work.  I can see the custom question on my Home/item page but when I access the checkout link it's not included.  

Am I doing something wrong?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @commando - sorry to see that trouble has brought you to the Seller Community😥

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint exactly what's happening without looking at your account and settings with you. Any urgent, billing or other account-specific questions should be submitted to our Support Team via phone or emailWe cannot address questions specific to deposits, refunds, bank accounts, or other sensitive details in the Seller Community.

The best way to reach out is by phone because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real time. If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

P.S.  I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2