x

How do I change where it physically says "My Business"

On my dashboard when I'm on the home page it says "Welcome back, My Business" And when I view my website, the window title is Home - My Business. I'm wondering where I need to go to change the fact that it physically says "My Business" instead of the actual business name. I've changed the business name on the account settings page so that isn't the issue. 

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @bvdfancey Welcome to the Community! ๐ŸŽ‰

This information should sync from the business name on the Square dashboard under Account > Personal Information >Basic Information. 

It looks like you may have already fixed this, but please let us know if you still have questions. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Best Answer

Hi @bvdfancey Welcome to the Community! ๐ŸŽ‰

This information should sync from the business name on the Square dashboard under Account > Personal Information >Basic Information. 

It looks like you may have already fixed this, but please let us know if you still have questions. 

Message 2 of 7

I have this same question. 

I've loaded a logo, changed my business name in Account > Business > Location, as well as changed my business name in Account > Personal Information > Basic Information but my booking site still says "My Business" in the header and footer. Please help! I've searched high and low and can't seem to find where to change this! 

Message 3 of 7

Hi @danicks - Welcome to The Community. Always nice to see a new face ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Happy to help walk you through updating your business name on your booking site. 

Your booking site can be fully edited through the "Online" tab on your Dashboard.

Follow these steps to change the Title on your site from "My Business" to something that better suits your business ๐Ÿ™‚

• Login to your Square Dashboard.
  • Click Online on the left hand side
  • Click Edit Site
  • Highlight "My Business" in the header and footer
  • Change the text

Let me know how this goes ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 7

OH MY GOSH!!! RIA! I literally manage several websites as a job and this did not occur to me to simply select the text! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I'm so sorry!!! HAHA. Thank you.

Message 5 of 7

Hi

I am having the same problem but neither of these solutions have worked for me. The window title still says "Home l My Business". What else could be wrong?

Thanks 

Message 6 of 7

I've loaded a logo, changed my business name in Account > Business > Location, as well as changed my business name in Account > Personal Information > Basic Information but my booking site still says "My Business" in the header and footer. Please help! I've searched high and low and can't seem to find where to change this! 

Message 7 of 7