x

Why is Square taking more than a month to set up our account?

It has been over a month, and no one at Square seems able to activate our account! We are a registered charity and have spent thousands on Square terminals that we cannot use because Square has not activated our account! I have been calling the support number every day for the past two weeks, and no one I've talked to can solve this issue! The support staff at Square are all apologetic for the month's delay, but no one can tell me why our account is not activated! We are missing several planned events because the terminals cannot take payments until the account is activated, and Square is losing revenue as a result! If we cannot use our Square terminals, how do we return them for a refund? In spite of several promises that someone would call me back with an update or a solution, no one has yet!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @MIPAF_Admin

First, I am SO sorry that this frustrating issue brings you to the Seller Community. ๐Ÿ˜” However, we are very happy to have you here. Thank you for sticking around through this situation. โค๏ธ

It appears that your account is activated and ready to process payments ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŽ‰  

I sincerely apologize for the delay. 

Please let me know if I can assist with anything else! 

Message 2 of 2