x
Beta Member

Adding products onto online store

Hi 

It's been a great learning experience setting up my online store.

At present I'm listing my products by inputting the details for each product, this can be a little time consuming. I know we are able to import files but the suppliers I'm  using are not able to provide csv files.

How are you all adding prducts to your store and is there a quicker way for me to add products?

Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Adding products onto online store

@ClothingCity if your supplier doesn’t supply them then you can just create your own. 

You can download a template in the Square dashboard (this is where you’d need to upload it too - not on the online side of things). 

If you’ve got lots of items & variations then it’s a lot faster than doing it on the web platform. 

1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

@ClothingCity if your supplier doesn’t supply them then you can just create your own. 

You can download a template in the Square dashboard (this is where you’d need to upload it too - not on the online side of things). 

If you’ve got lots of items & variations then it’s a lot faster than doing it on the web platform. 

Pizza Is Chill

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 2